IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
• Water and Moisture — Do not use this product near water - for example, near a bath tub, wash
bowl, kitchen sink, or laundry tub; in a wet basement; or near a swimming pool; and the like.
• Stand — Do not place the product on an unstable cart, stand, tripod or table. Placing the
product on an unstable base can cause the product to fall, resulting in serious personal injuries
as well as damage to the product. Use only a cart, stand, tripod, bracket or table recommended
by the manufacturer or sold with the product. When mounting the product on a wall, be sure to
follow the manufacturer's instructions. Use only the mounting hardware recommended by the
• Selecting the location — Select a place with no direct sunlight and good ventilation.
• Ventilation — The vents and other openings in the cabinet are designed for ventilation. Do not
cover or block these vents and openings since insufﬁ cient ventilation can cause overheating
and/or shorten the life of the product. Do not place the product on a bed, sofa, rug or other
similar surface, since they can block ventilation openings. This product is not designed for built-
in installation; do not place the product in an enclosed place such as a bookcase or rack, unless
proper ventilation is provided or the manufacturer's instructions are followed.
• The Liquid Crystal panel used in this product is made of glass. Therefore, it can break when the
product is dropped or applied with impact. Be careful not to be injured by broken glass pieces in
case the panel breaks.
• Heat — The product should be situated away from heat sources such as radiators, heat
registers, stoves, or other products (including ampliﬁ ers) that produce heat.
• The Liquid Crystal panel is a very high technology product with 3,147,264 thin ﬁ lm transistors, giving you ﬁ ne picture details.
Occasionally, a few non-active pixels may appear on the screen as a ﬁ xed point of blue, green or red. Please note that this
does not affect the performance of your product.
Precautions when transporting the TV
• Be sure to always carry the TV by two people holding it with two hands — one hand on
each side of the TV.
• Lightning — For added protection for this television equipment during a lightning storm, or
when it is left unattended and unused for long periods of time, unplug it from the wall outlet
and disconnect the antenna. This will prevent damage to the equipment due to lightning and
• Power Lines — An outside antenna system should not be located in the vicinity of overhead
power lines or other electric light or power circuits, or where it can fall into such power lines
or circuits. When installing an outside antenna system, extreme care should be taken to keep
from touching such power lines or circuits as contact with them might be fatal.