If the remote control fails to operate TV functions, replace the batteries in the remote control unit.
1 Open the battery cover.
Improper use of batteries can result in chemical leakage or explosion. Be sure to follow the instructions below.
• Do not mix batteries of different types. Different types of batteries have different characteristics.
• Do not mix old and new batteries. Mixing old and new batteries can shorten the life of new batteries or cause chemical
leakage in old batteries.
• Remove batteries as soon as they are worn out. Chemicals that leak from batteries that come in contact with skin can cause a
rash. If you ﬁ nd any chemical leakage, wipe thoroughly with a cloth.
• The batteries supplied with this product may have a shorter life expectancy due to storage conditions.
• If you will not be using the remote control unit for an extended period of time, remove batteries from it.
The POWER indicator on the AQUOS television should light GREEN indicating you have power to the AQUOS
If the POWER indicator on the AQUOS television still does not light up, press TV POWER on
the remote control to turn the power on.
IF THE UNIT DOES NOT POWER ON - UNPLUG THE AQUOS TELEVISION FROM THE OUTLET AND REPEAT
THE INSTALLATION STEPS.
IF YOU STILL ENCOUNTER NO POWER, PLEASE CONTACT US AT 1-800-BE-SHARP.
Please refer to the BASIC ADJUSTMENT SETTINGS SECTION for EZ Setup and basic channel setup functions
and USING EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT SECTION for other device connections (DVD, VCR, AUDIO, etc.) in your
AQUOS operation manual.
2 Insert two "AAA" size batteries
(supplied with the product).
• Place the batteries with their terminals
corresponding to the (e) and (f)
indications in the battery compartment.
3 Close the battery cover.