When you turn on the TV for the ﬁ rst time, it will automatically memorize the broadcasting channels where you live.
Perform the following steps before you press TV POWER on the remote control unit.
1. Insert the batteries into the remote control unit. (See page 8.)
2. Connect the antenna cable to the TV. (See page 12.)
3. Plug in the AC cord to the AC outlet. (See page 7.)
Select from among 3 languages: English, French and
Press a/b to select the desired language
listed on the screen, and then press ENTER.
Make sure what kind of connection is made with your
TV when selecting "Air" or "Cable".
Press c/d to select "Air" or "Cable".
Press ENTER to enter the setting.
Channel auto search makes the TV look for all
channels viewable in the set area.
When "Air" is selected in Antenna setting:
Press c/d to select "Start", and then press
When "Cable" is selected in Antenna
Press a/b to select "Analog & Digital Search
Start" to search both analog and digital
broadcasts or "Analog Search Start" to search
only analog broadcasts, and then press
• The Channel search will start automatically.
• To exit the Channel search screen, select "Cancel",
and then press ENTER.
• If no channel is found, conﬁ rm the type of connection made
with your TV and try EZ Setup again. (See page 22.)
Analog & Digital Search Start
Analog Search Start