Other viewing options
Allows you to capture and freeze a moving image that
you are watching.
• A moving image is captured.
Press FREEZE again to cancel the function.
• When this function is not available, "No displaying still
image available." will display.
• The still image automatically goes out after 30 minutes.
• If you are using the freeze function and a broadcast
activates the V-CHIP BLOCK, the freeze function will be
cancelled and a V-CHIP BLOCK message will appear.
Presetting remote control function
You can operate the connected AV products (AV
Receiver, Cable Box, SAT tuner, DTV, VCR, DVD, LD)
using the presetting manufacturer function of your
remote control unit.
Presetting manufacturer codes
Press FUNCTION until the LED for your
device lights up.
After the LED for your device lights up, press
FUNCTION and DISPLAY at the same time
to enter the code registration mode. The LED
Press 0–9 to enter the manufacturer code. (See
• Preset mode is ﬁ nished once the LED no longer
After registering the code, the LED will stop
blinking then turn off after one second. (If you
perform an incorrect operation, the LED will
blink quickly then turn off.)