Simple button operations for
■ Changing the volume
You can change the volume on the TV or on the
remote control unit.
■ Using VOLk/l
• To increase the volume, press VOLk.
• To decrease the volume, press VOLl.
• VOLl/k on the TV operates the same as VOL k/l on
the remote control unit.
* When "Output Select" is set to "Variable", the indicator on
the screen changes as shown below.
• See page 36 for details on the Output Select function.
■ Using MUTE on the remote control unit
Mutes the current sound output.
will be displayed on the screen for 30 minutes, and the
sound is silenced.
• Within 30 minutes of pressing MUTE, mute can be
canceled by using one of the methods below.
— Mute will be canceled if you press VOLk/l or MUTE.
• Mute will be canceled after 30 minutes have passed.
However, the TV will not suddenly output a loud sound as
the volume level is set to 0 automatically.
■ Using SURROUND on the remote control unit
SURROUND produces Surround effect from the
speakers. Each time you press SURROUND, the
mode changes between On and Off.
Surround sound options
On: Makes it possible to enjoy natural, realistic
Off: Outputs the normal sound.
Surround : Off
• You can have the same settings by choosing "Surround"
on the menu items. (See page 27.)
Surround : On