Removing the stand
Before detaching (or attaching) stand, unplug the AC cord from the AC INPUT terminal.
• Do not remove the stand from the TV unless using an optional wall mount bracket to mount it.
Before attaching/detaching stand
• Before performing work make sure to turn off the TV.
• Before performing work spread cushioning over the base area to lay the TV on. This will prevent it from being
Unfasten the four screws used to secure the stand in
• To attach the stand, perform the above steps in reverse order.
Setting the TV on the wall
• This TV should be mounted on the wall only with the AN-52AG1 (SHARP) wall mount bracket. The use of other wall
mount brackets may result in an unstable installation and may cause serious injuries.
• Installing the TV requires special skill that should only be performed by qualiﬁ ed service personnel. Customers
should not attempt to do the work themselves. SHARP bears no responsibility for improper mounting or mounting
that results in accident or injury.
Using an optional bracket to mount the TV
• You can ask a qualiﬁ ed service professional about using an optional AN-52AG1 bracket to mount the TV to the wall.
• Carefully read the instructions that come with the bracket before beginning work.
Hanging on the wall
AN-52AG1 wall mount bracket.
(See the bracket instructions for details.)
• Detach the cable clamps on the rear of the TV when using the optional mount bracket.
Detach the stand from the TV. (Hold the stand so it
will not drop from the edge of the base area.)
About setting the TV angle and height adjustment
1 Angle of TV
• can be moved
(5) up or
Unit: inch (cm)