Make sure the following accessories are provided with the product.
Remote control unit
"AAA" size battery
• Always use the AC cord supplied with the TV.
• AC cord enclosed in this product is for 110-125V. In using it on the 125-240V AC, please consult to the following.
SHARP ELECTRONICS CORPORATION
6100 Blue Lagoon Drive, Suite 230, Miami, Florida 33126, U.S.A.
Attaching the stand
• Before attaching (or detaching) the stand, unplug the AC cord from the AC INPUT terminal.
• Before performing work spread cushioning over the base area to lay the TV on. This will prevent it from being damaged.
• Attach the stand in the correct direction.
• Be sure to follow the instructions. Incorrect installation of the stand may result in the TV falling over.
Conﬁ rm that there are 10 screws (6 short
screws and 4 long screws) supplied with the TV.
Attach the two supporting posts for the stand
unit onto the base using the box for the stand
unit as shown below.
(Close-up of the upper side of the stand unit)
1 Insert each of the protrusions on the two
supporting posts into the openings on the
upper side of the base.
2 Insert and tighten the 6 short screws with
the hex key (supplied with the product) in the
order of 1, 2 and 3.
Cable clamp (g2)
Cable tie (g1)
1 Insert the stand into the openings on the
bottom of the TV.
2 Insert and tighten the 4 long screws into
the 4 holes on the rear of the TV.
• To detach the stand, perform the steps in reverse order.