Figure 5-20: Door Lock Motor and Bowden Cable
Lower Door Lock Motor and Switch Removal (P-Model
Double Ovens Only)
1. Remove the oven for service (Section 5.5).
2. Remove the upper rear panel (Section 5.11).
3. Remove the lower rear panel (Section 5.12).
4. Unplug the electrical connections to the door lock motor (Figure 5-19, Item 3).
5. Remove the screws securing the door lock motor (Figure 5-19, Item 2).
6. Loosen the Bowden cable retaining nut (Figure 5-20, Item 1).
7. Remove the Bowden cable from the mounting bracket.
When the cable tension is released, the oven door locks.
Upper (or Single Oven) Door Latch, Door Lock Switch
and Door Closed Switch Access ("P" Models Only)
1. Remove the oven for service (Section 5.5)
2. Remove the control panel (Section 5.6).
3. Remove the top cover (Section 5.8).
4. Remove the four screws securing the safety cover (Figure 5-21, Item 1).