Slide the light cover out (Figure 5-9).
Figure 5-9: Sliding the Light Cover Out
Do not bend the metal clamps. Bending the clamps could damage the
clamps and reflector.
6. Replace the halogen bulb.
Only use a 12V, 10W, 572°F (300°C) heat-resistant, Osram W818 bulb.
Do not touch the new lightbulb with your fingers; touching the bulb will
reduce its life.
7. Put the light cover back in place with the notch to the rear of the metal clamps.
8. Press the light cover into the metal frame.
Re-install the runners.
Removing the Appliance for Service
1. Turn off power to the oven via the circuit breaker.
2. Remove the oven door(s) (Section 5.2).
3. Remove the installation screws (Figure 5-10).
4. Carefully slide the oven out from the cabinet.
5. Lift the oven to remove it from the cabinet.
6. Disconnect the oven from the power supply.
Use adequate manpower to remove the oven. Ovens can weigh more than
Ensure that the entire bottom of the oven is evenly supported, or the
bottom of the oven could be damaged.