Safety Cover Removal
1. Remove the control panel (Section 5.6).
2. Move the oven outward to allow access to the four safety cover retaining
screws (Figure 5-12, Item 1). Remove the screws.
3. Pull the safety cover away from the oven.
Figure 5-12: Safety Cover Retaining Screws
Top Cover Removal (H 39x, H 488x, H 489x)
1. Remove the oven for service (Section 5.5).
2. Remove the control panel (Section 5.6).
3. Remove the safety cover (Section 5.7)
4. Remove the screws securing the top cover.
5. Lift the cover from the oven.
Front/Rear Cover Plate Removal (H 478x Only)
1. Remove the oven door (Section 5.2).
2. Remove the oven from its cabinet (Section 5.5).
3. Remove the five T20 screws securing the front cover plate. See Figure 5-13.
4. Lift the front cover plate from the oven.