Figure 5-29: Rotisserie Motors and Screws
Catalyst Insert Removal ("P" Models Only)
1. Remove the door(s) (Section 5.2).
2. Loosen the top heater element wing nut (Figure 5-30, Item 1).
3. Carefully pull the top heater element downwards.
4. Loosen the screws securing the catalyst retaining plate (Figure 5-30, Item 2).
Protect the floor of the oven when removing the catalyst retaining plate.
The catalyst insert may fall from the cavity opening. Be prepared to remove
5. Remove the catalyst retaining plate to access the catalyst insert.
6. Remove the catalyst insert from the opening.