Figure 5-38: Door Hinge Removal (H 39x, H 488x)
During re-assembly, ensure that all seals and gaskets are seated in the
1. Remove the oven door (Section 5.2.2).
2. Remove the oven for service (Section 5.5).
3. Remove the side covers (Section 5.13).
4. Mark the spring's position on the hinge (arrow, Figure 5-39).
5. Unhook the spring from the hinge.
6. Remove the three hinge retaining screws (Figure 5-39).
Figure 5-39: Hinge Removal, Part 1 (H 478x)
6. Tilt the hinge to the "open" position (see Figure 5-40).