Figure 5-33: Middle Panel Removal (H 468x)
Door Outer Glass Pane Removal
1. Remove the door (Section 5.2.1).
2. Lay the door, outer glass facing down, on a flat work surface.
3. Remove the handle retaining screws (Figure 5-34, Item 1) and the
handle. In some models, the screws will NOT directly secure the handle
to the glass.
4. Remove the outer glass pane retaining screws (Figure 5-34, Item 3).
5. Remove the outer glass pane.
Figure 5-34: Door Outer Glass Pane Removal (H 39x, H 478x, H 488x)
When installing the outer glass pane, position the glass pane correctly over
the spacer bushings (Figure 5-34, Item 2).
(H 39x, H 478x and H 488x)