1. Cancel/finish any programs that are running.
2. Switch off the appliance.
3. Close the door.
The access procedure must be completed within 10 seconds.
On double ovens, the programming mode is separate for each oven. Use
the appropriate On/Off pad to access programming mode for the desired
oven. The selected oven is indicated by the arrow in the display as follows:
1. Touch and hold the Clear pad.
2. Touch the On/Off pad.
3. Release all pads.
4. Touch the Clear pad 4 times.
5. Touch the Clear pad a 5
The display shows the following programming options:
Touch More to access a second page with additional options.
1. Refer to Table 6-2.
2. Touch the pad next to the desired option.
3. If the desired option is not shown in the display, press More to advance to
the next menu.
4. Save a setting by touching the pad next to OK. The selected setting is saved
and the display reverts back to the options menu.
5. To quit without saving, touch the On/Off pad.
time and hold it for 5 seconds.
208V/240V* (or 208V/220V/240V)
*(H 4xxx series only)