Use a pair of pliers to
fix the spring.
Wrong NTC wire
routing can cause
R E P A I R
7. Apply a sufficient amount of standard heat conducting paste into socket (b).
8. Attach a new clamp spring (c) on the new NTC temperature sensor (a).
9. Tilt clamp spring on sensor body.
10. Insert NTC temperature sensor (a) in socket (b) partly so that both spring ends are
in the socket already.
11. Place a piercer (or the blade of a screwdriver) on opposite clamp shoulder.
12. Drive clamp spring down the socket with light blows of a hammer.
Check that the new NTC temperature sensor is pressed down at the bottom of the
Route NTC wires according to machine version.
Plug in NTC connector in main PCB.