Replacing power cord with thermo fuses
1. Remove housing right and left with spacers.
2. Unplug 2 flat receptacles from main PCB (O).
3. Unplug flat receptacle from pump (T).
The flat receptacles have a special connector latching.
Press down lever at first, then pull receptacle.
4. Remove line and neutral wires from cable guides in centerpart.
5. Unplug flat receptacle from thermoblock (Z).
6. Loosen screw and remove fuse holder (e).
R E P A I R
fuses can only be
replaced together with
the power cord.
Power cord wires
cific color code.