When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should
always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and/or
injury to persons including the following :
1. Read the instructions carefully before using your appliance for
the first time: use that does not comply with the instructions
will release Krups from any responsibility.
2. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
3. To protect against fire, electric shock and injury to persons, do
not place cord, plugs or appliance in water or other liquid.
4. Not intended for use by children. Close supervision is necessary
when any appliance is used near children.
5. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow
to cool before putting on or taking off parts, before cleaning
the appliance, and before storing.
6. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or
after the appliance malfunctions, or has been damaged in any
manner. Return appliance to the nearest KRUPS Service Center
for examination, repair or adjustment.
7. The use of accessory attachments not recommended by KRUPS
may result in fire, electric shock or injury to persons.
8. Do not use outdoors.
9. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot
10. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a
11. Before unplugging the appliance, check that it is not switched
on (light off).
12. Do not use the appliance for other than intended use.
13. Do not pour liquids other than water and descaling solutions
specified in this manual into the water tank.
14. Do not operate the coffee maker without water.
15. Make sure that the upper lid is properly locked before starting
the brew process.
sauvegarde 3 US.PM6.5