1. Press down on latch and lift the battery cover to open the
2. Install or replace 4 "AAA " sized batteries in the battery
compartment according to the indications inside the
3. Close the battery cover by pushing in the top end of the
battery door .
Replace the batteries if:
• The weak battery symbol appears on the display.
• Nothing appears on the display when the power is switched on.
• Date and time will need to be reset if batteries are removed or
• Replace all batteries at one time (as simultaneous set). Use only
1.5V "AAA" alkaline batteries.
• Remove batteries when unit is not in use for extended periods of
• When the batteries are removed, the measurement values stored
in memory are retained. However, the date and time must be
• Clean contacts on battery and in battery compartment with a soft
dry cloth each time you install batteries.
• Batteries are hazardous waste. Do not dispose of them
together with the household garbage.
DATE & TIME SET PROCEDURE
1. To adjust the date and time, press and hold the START/
STOP button for 3 seconds.
2. The display will show a blinking number showing the
MONTH. Change the MONTH by pressing the M button.
Each press will increase the number by one in a cycling
manner. Press the START/STOP button again to confirm
the entry, and the screen will show a blinking number
representing the DAY.
3. Change the DAY, YEAR, HOUR, & MINUTE as described in
Step 2. above, using the M button to change the numbers
and the START/STOP button to confirm the entries.
repeat process to set DAY, YEAR, HOUR
Press & hold the
confirm the entry