CARE, MAINTENANCE & CLEANING
• Clean the blood pressure monitor body and cuff carefully
with a slightly damp, soft cloth. Do not press. Do not wash
cuff or use chemical cleaner on it. Never use thinner,
alcohol or petrol (gasoline) as cleaner.
• Leaky batteries can damage the unit. Remove the batteries
when the unit will not be used for a long time.
• Follow local ordinances and recycling instructions
regarding disposal or recycling of the device and
device components, including batteries.
• If the unit is stored near freezing, allow it to acclimate to
room temperature before use.
• This blood pressure monitor is not field serviceable. You
should not use any tool to open the device nor should you
attempt to adjust anything inside the device. If you have
any problems with this device, please contact HoMedics
Consumer Relations (contact information can be found on
the warranty page).
• Do not immerse the unit in water as this will result in
damage to the unit.
• Do not subject the monitor or cuff to extreme temperatures,
humidity, moisture, or direct sunlight. Protect from dust.
• Do not fold the cuff and tubing tightly.
• Do not disassemble the monitor or cuff. If in need of repair,
refer to the warranty section of this manual.
• Do not subject the monitor to extreme shocks (do not drop
• Do not inflate the cuff unless wrapped around arm.
• Do not wrap the cuff around body parts other than your
• Do not drop or insert any object into any opening or hose.
• To avoid accidental strangulation keep this product away
from children. Do not drape tube around neck.
• This monitor may not meet its performance specifications if
stored or used outside of these temperature and humidity
• Storage/Transportation • Operating
- 13°F~158°F (-25°C~70°C)
less than 93% RH
41°F~104°F (5°C ~40°C)
15% ~ 93% RH