RECALLING VALUES FROM MEMORY
1. Press the M button to access the memory.
2. Every new press of the M button will recall a previous
reading. The latest reading will be recalled first.
CLEARING VALUES FROM MEMORY
Press and hold the START/STOP + M buttons at the same
time while in memory recall mode, and the data will be
Once deleted, your readings can not be restored.
IMPORTANT NOTES REGARDING YOUR BLOOD
• It is suggested that you take your measurements at
the same time each day and use the same arm for
• Users should wait a minimum of 5 minutes before taking
additional measurements. More time may be necessary
depending upon your physiology.
• The measurement results that users receive are for
reference only. If users have any blood pressure
concerns, please consult a physician.
• Once inflation reaches 300 mmHg, the unit will deflate
automatically for safety reasons.
• This product is not suitable for people with arrhythmias.
• This device may have difficulty determining the proper
blood pressure for pregnant women and for users with
irregular heartbeat, diabetes, poor circulation of blood,
kidney problems, or for users who have suffered a