IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
FOR YOUR SAFETY
If you smell gas:
1. Shut off gas to the appliance.
2. Extinguish any open flame.
3. Open lid.
4. If odor continues, immediately call
your gas supplier or your fire
FOR YOUR SAFETY
1. Do not store or use gasoline or other
flammable vapors and liquids in the
vicinity of this or any other appli-
2. An L.P. cylinder not connected for
use shall not be stored in the vicinity
of this or any other appliance.
Do not install portable or built-in grills in or
on a recreational vehicle, portable trailer,
boat or in any other moving installation.
Always maintain minimum clearances from
combustible construction, see "Location
The outdoor cooking gas appliance shall
not be located under overhead combus-
This outdoor cooking gas appliance shall
be used only outdoors and shall not be
used in a building, garage, or any other
Keep any electrical supply cord and fuel
supply hose away from any heated sur-
Keep outdoor cooking and appliance area
clear and free from combustible materials,
gasoline and other flammable vapors and
Do not obstruct the flow of combustion and
ventilation air. Keep the ventilation open-
ings of the cylinder enclosure free and
clear from debris.
Inspect the gas cylinder supply hose be-
fore each use of the grill. If the hose shows
excessive abrasion or wear, or is cut, it
MUST be replaced before using the grill.
Contact your dealer and use only replace-
ment hoses specified for use with the grill.
Visually check the burner flames. They
should be blue. Slight yellow tipping is
normal for L.P. gas.
10. Check and clean burner/venturi tube for
insects and insect nest. A clogged tube
can lead to fire under the grill.
11. The L.P. gas supply cylinder to be used
• Constructed and marked in accordance
with the Specification for L.P. Gas Cyl-
inders of the U.S. Department of Trans-
portation (DOT) or the National Stan-
dard of Canada, CAN/CSA-B339, Cyl-
inders, Spheres, and Tubes for Trans-
portation of Dangerous Goods, and
• Provided with a listed overfilling preven-
• Provided with a cylinder connection de-
vice compatible with the connection for
outdoor grill appliances.
12. Always check connections for leaks each
time you connect and disconnect the L.P.
gas supply cylinder.
13. When the outdoor cooking gas appliance
is not in use, the gas must be turned off at
the supply cylinder.
14. Storage of an outdoor gas grill appliance
indoors is permissible only if the cylinder is
disconnected and removed from the out-
door gas grill.
15. Cylinders must be stored outdoors and
out of the reach of children and must not
be stored in a building, garage, or any
other enclosed area.