Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) States
ACD states are not supported on the Panasonic KX-TGP600.
The Panasonic KX-TPA60 handset does not offer Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) capabilities.
The Panasonic KX-TGP600 allows for multiple devices to be connected to it including cordless handsets
and a wireless desk phone. By default, all incoming calls to the Panasonic KX-TGP600 will ring all the
connected devices. The instructions below will walk you through setting up the Pansonic KX-TGP600 so
that calls to one phone number ring only to handset 1, and calls to a second phone number ring only to
handset 2, and so on.
Configuring the phone in this way limits a user to being able to select only one particular
line when they press the HOLD/MSG key to check their voicemail messages.
1. Turn Embedded Web on (see 'Enabling the Web Configuration Utility' above).
2. On the Panasonic KX-TPA60 handset, press the MENU softkey (middle softkey).
3. Select System Settings Status IPv4 Settings IP Address from the menu.
4. Record the IP address that appears on the screen.
5. Enter the IP address into the address bar of a web browser on your computer (Figure 4-10).
Figure 4-10: Navigate to the Phone's IP Address
27 | P a g e
© Nextiva, All Rights Reserved