3. Enter your password when prompted.
4. Press 1 to access your voicemail box.
5. Press 3 to record a No Answer greeting.
6. Press 1 to record a new No Answer greeting, and press # when you are done speaking.
When finished recording your No Answer greeting, press the red POWER/CANCEL key to disconnect the
Remote directories are not supported on the Panasonic KX-TGP600.
When there is a missed call, the light on the upper-left of the Panasonic KX-TPA60 handset will slowly
flash red, and the screen will say Missed Calls. After pressing the left ← navigator key, you will be
prompted to select Missed Calls or Incoming Log. Select Missed Calls to see a list of your missed calls.
1. While the Panasonic KX-TPA60 handset is idle (not in use), pick up the handset from the charger
and press the down ↓ navigator key to see placed calls, or press the left ← navigator key to
see the received and missed calls.
2. Use the up ↑ and down ↓ navigator keys to scroll through the list of calls.
3. Press the green TALK/Speakerphone button to make an outbound call to the phone number on
NOTE: Call lists will survive a reboot but not a factory reset.
Transferring to a Party on your Call List
1. While on a call on the Panasonic KX-TPA60 handset, press the XFER/CLR key. The party you were
speaking to is put on hold, and you hear a dial tone.
2. Press the MENU softkey (middle softkey) at the bottom of the screen.
37 | P a g e
© Nextiva, All Rights Reserved