Registering the Repeater
After Repeater Mode has been enabled on the Panasonic KX-TGP600 base unit, you can register the
Panasonic KX-A406 repeater to the base unit. Follow the instructions below to do this.
1. Disconnect the AC adapter from the repeater, if it is not already.
2. Press and hold the handset locator button on the base unit until the status indicator light flashes
red, and then release the handset locator button.
3. Connect the AC adapter to the repeater.
4. When the status light on the repeater flashes red, press and hold the PROGRAM button on the back
of the repeater until the status light and the RSSI/ID light turn solid green.
5. If the status light on the base unit is still flashing red, press the handset locator button once until
the status light is solid green. The repeater is now ready for use.
Transferring a Call between Handsets
1. While on a call on the Panasonic KX-TPA60 handset, press the MENU softkey (middle softkey) at the
bottom of the screen.
2. Press the INT softkey (right softkey) at the bottom of the screen.
3. Select the handset you want to transfer the call to. The person you were speaking to is put on hold
while the handset you are transferring the call to rings.
NOTE: To cancel the transfer and return to the original party, press the CANCEL softkey (right
1. When the second party is ready to take the call, press the XFER/CLR key to complete the transfer.
NOTE: Alternatively, you can press the red POWER/CANCEL key to complete the transfer.
50 | P a g e
© Nextiva, All Rights Reserved