47 | P a g e
Enabling Repeater Mode through the Web Configuration Utility
Before a repeater can be registered to the Panasonic KX-TGP600 base unit, Repeater Mode must be
enabled on the base unit. Follow the instructions below to do this.
1. From the main screen of a handset registered to the Panasonic TGP600, select Menu Setting
Handset Other Option Embedded Web On.
2. On a handset registered to the Panasonic KX-TGP600, press the MENU softkey (middle softkey).
3. Select System Settings from the menu.
4. Select Status IPv4 Settings IP Address from the menu.
5. Record the IP address that appears on the screen.
6. Enter the IP address into the address bar of a web browser on your computer (Figure 9-1).
Figure 9-1: Navigate to the Phone's IP Address
7. Enter admin as the User Name and adminpass as the Password (Figure 9-2).
Figure 9-2: Log In to Phone Interface
© Nextiva, All Rights Reserved