Enabling DND using a Star Code
1. Pick up the Panasonic KX-TPA60 handset from the charger.
2. Press the green TALK/Speakerphone Key.
NOTE: To switch to speakerphone, press the green TALK/Speakerphone key again. The screen
updates to say Speaker Phone. If you are using a headset, you cannot switch to speakerphone
3. Enter *78 on the keypad. The call is initiated, and you hear an automated prompt saying the Do
Not Disturb service has been activated successfully.
4. Wait for the automated prompt to finish, or press the red POWER/CANCEL key on the phone to
disconnect the call. The screen on the handset updates to say DND.
1. Turn Embedded Web on (see 'Enabling the Web Configuration Utility' above).
2. On the Panasonic KX-TPA60 handset, press the MENU softkey (middle softkey).
3. Select System Settings Status IPv4 Settings IP Address from the menu.
4. Record the IP address that appears on the screen.
5. Enter the IP Address into the address bar of a web browser on your computer (Figure 7-1).
Figure 7-1: Navigate to the Phone's IP Address
41 | P a g e
© Nextiva, All Rights Reserved