13. ENERGY EFFICIENCY.................. 31 WE’RE THINKING OF YOU Thank you for purchasing an Electrolux appliance. You’ve chosen a product that brings with it decades of professional experience and innovation. Ingenious and stylish, it has been designed with you in mind. So whenever you use it, you can be safe in the knowledge that you’ll get great results every time.
ENGLISH SAFETY INFORMATION Before the installation and use of the appliance, carefully read the supplied instructions. The manufacturer is not responsible if an incorrect installation and use causes injuries and damages. Always keep the instructions with the appliance for future reference. 1.1 Children and vulnerable people safety WARNING! Risk of suffocation, injury or permanent...
Do not use a steam cleaner to clean the appliance. • Metallic objects such as knives, forks, spoons and lids • should not be placed on the hob surface since they can get hot. If the glass ceramic surface / glass surface is cracked, •...
ENGLISH • Do not pull the appliance by the access to the mains plug after the handle. installation. • The kitchen cabinet and the recess • If the mains socket is loose, do not must have suitable dimensions. connect the mains plug. •...
• Used oil, that can contain food • This appliance is for cooking remnants, can cause fire at a lower purposes only. It must not be used for temperature than oil used for the first other purposes, for example room time.
ENGLISH • Disconnect the appliance from the WARNING! mains supply. Risk of electrical shock. • Cut off the mains cable and discard it. • Remove the door catch to prevent • Before replacing the lamp, disconnect children and pets to get closed in the the appliance from the power supply.
3.3 Accessories To bake and roast or as pan to collect fat. • Wire shelf • Storage drawer For cookware, cake tins, roasts. The storage drawer is below the oven • Baking tray cavity. For cakes and biscuits. • Grill- / Roasting pan 4.
ENGLISH Activating the mechanical door lock Do the above procedure again and move the lever back to the left. Deactivating the appliance does not deactivate the mechanical door lock. 5. HOB - DAILY USE 5.2 Activating and deactivating WARNING! the outer rings Refer to Safety chapters.
6.2 Examples of cooking applications The data in the table is for guidance only. Heat setting Use to: Time Hints (min) Keep cooked food warm. as nec‐ Put a lid on the cookware. essary 1 - 2 Hollandaise sauce, melt: but‐...
ENGLISH 7.2 Cleaning the hob • Remove when the hob is sufficiently cool: limescale rings, • Remove immediately: melted plastic, water rings, fat stains, shiny metallic plastic foil, and food with sugar. If not, discoloration. Clean the hob with a the dirt can cause damage to the hob.
Symbol Oven function Application Max Grill To grill flat food in large quantities and to toast bread. Drying To dry sliced fruit (e.g. apples, plums, peaches) and vegetables (e.g. tomatoes, zucchini, mush‐ rooms). Defrost To defrost frozen food. Oven Lamp To activate the lamp without a cooking function.
ENGLISH • All accessories have small indentations at the top of the right and left side to increase safety. The indentations are also anti-tip devices. • The high rim around the shelf is a device which prevents cookware from slipping. 9.
Baking results Possible cause Remedy The cake sinks and be‐ There is too much liquid in Use less liquid. Be careful comes soggy, lumpy or the mixture. with mixing times, espe‐ streaky. cially if you use a mixing machine.
ENGLISH 9.9 Hot Air Roasting Beef Food Temperature Time (min / kg) Shelf po‐ (°C) sition 80 - 120 2 - 3 Roast beef Rump steak - browning total 10 2 - 3 Rump steak - roasting 50 - 60 2 - 3 Roast beef 90 - 120...
Food Temperature Time (min / kg) Shelf posi‐ (°C) tion total around 5 2 - 3 Duck slow roasting hours Roast turkey, stuffed 50 - 60 1 - 2 Turkey breast 70 - 80 2 - 3 1) Other. Can be browned off after roasting under the grill or with top / bottom heat at 250°C.
ENGLISH Food Temperature Time (min / Shelf posi‐ (°C) tion 60 - 100 1 - 2 1) Other. Can be browned off after roasting under the grill or with top / bottom heat at 250°C. If you are using a meat probe, remove it before grilling. Poultry Food Temperature...
Pork Food Temperature Time (min / kg) Shelf posi‐ (°C) tion 60 - 70 2 - 3 Roast pork 2 - 3 Pork Loin Neck fillets 90 - 120 2 - 3 60 - 100 1 - 2 1) Other. Can be browned off after roasting under the grill or with top / bottom heat at 250°C.
ENGLISH Food Tempera‐ Time (min) Shelf ture (°C) posi‐ 1st side 2nd side tion Chicken, parted 20 - 25 15 - 20 3 - 4 Sausages 3 - 5 2 - 4 3 - 4 Spareribs, pre-cooked for 20 mins 15 - 20 15 - 20 3 - 4...
Food Quantity Defrosting Further Comments time (min) defrosting time (min) Chicken 1 kg 100 - 140 20 - 30 Put the chicken on an up‐ turned saucer in a big plate. Turn halfway through. Meat 1 kg 100 - 140 20 - 30 Turn halfway through.
ENGLISH 2. Move the slider until you hear a click. 3. Close the door until the slider locks. 4. Remove the door. To remove the door, pull the door outwards first from one side, and then the other. When the cleaning procedure is completed, insert the oven door in the opposite sequence.
10.6 Oven ceiling WARNING! Danger of electrocution! WARNING! Disconnect the fuse before Deactivate the appliance you replace the lamp. before you remove the The lamp and the lamp glass heating element. Make sure cover can be hot. that the appliance is cold.
ENGLISH 11.1 What to do if... Problem Possible cause Remedy You cannot activate the The appliance is not con‐ Check if the appliance is appliance. nected to an electrical sup‐ correctly connected to the ply or it is connected incor‐ electrical supply.
12. INSTALLATION WARNING! CAUTION! Refer to Safety chapters. Be careful when you put the appliance on the floor, there 12.1 Technical data is a risk of damage. Lay the appliance on sheets of cardboard or polystyrene Dimensions foam for protection.
ENGLISH Adjusting the cooker plinth When you install the appliance, set the appliance top surface horizontally.
CAUTION! Make sure you install the anti-tilt protection at the correct height. Make sure that the surface behind the appliance is smooth. 1. Set the correct height and area for the appliance before you attach the anti-tilt protection. Use a screwdriver to adjust the wheels 2.
• Make sure that the cover is securely fastened. 13. ENERGY EFFICIENCY 13.1 Product information for hob according to EU 66/2014 Model identification EKC6051BOX Type of hob Hob inside Freestanding Cooker Number of cooking zones Heating technology Radiant Heater...
• Put the cookware directly in the centre of the cooking zone. 13.3 Product Fiche and information for ovens according to EU 65-66/2014 Supplier's name Electrolux Model identification EKC6051BOX Energy Efficiency Index 105.9 Energy efficiency class Energy consumption with a standard load, con‐ 0.95 kWh/cycle ventional mode Energy consumption with a standard load, fan- 0.90 kWh/cycle...
ENGLISH 14. ENVIRONMENT CONCERNS Recycle the materials with the symbol marked with the symbol with the household waste. Return the product to . Put the packaging in applicable your local recycling facility or contact containers to recycle it. Help protect the your municipal office.