Information. The "i" Button
The Mediamaster has the ability to display information about pro-
grammes currently being broadcast as well as those being broad-
By pressing the "i" button while watching TV you will get a spe-
cial Programme Information Banner. Select channel with
the numeric buttons.
The "i" symbol is coloured blue when displaying information
about the current channel, and red when information for another
channel is shown.
• Press "i" again to get more information about the current pro-
• If a lot of information is available you can use the double ar-
row button to see the rest of the text.
• Press "i" a third time to return to TV mode.
• In this view, you can select to get information about the cur-
rent and next programme by using the
• You can leave the menus at any time and return to viewing TV
by pressing EXIT.
Press MENU Select GUIDE. Press OK and you get access to the
Nokia EPG (Electronic Programme Guide) which will give the ti-
tles of the current and next programmes on different channels.
buttons to move the cursor to another programme.
buttons to get information about next programmes.
Use the double arrow buttons to move a page at a time up and
When a line is highlighted, you can get more information about
this programme by pressing the "i" button.
In certain circumstances you may get an EPG from your Service
provider instead. If so, please follow the instructions given in that