INSTALLATION OF THE MEDIAMASTER
Connecting an Satellite Receiver and a VCR
• Connect a SCART lead between the main SCART socket on
the TV and the TV SCART socket on the Mediamaster.
• Connect a SCART lead between the TV SCART socket on the
satellite receiver and the AUX SCART socket on the
• Connect a SCART lead between the VCR and the 2:nd SCART
socket on the TV (if available).
• Connect an RF lead from the RF output on the VCR to the TV
aerial input on the TV.
• Connect an RF lead from the RF output on the satellite receiver
to the RF input socket on the VCR.
• Connect an RF lead from the TV/VCR output on the Media-
master to the RF input socket on the satellite receiver.
• Connect the TV aerial to the TV AERIAL input socket on the
• Connect the coaxial cable between the LNB and the LNB
socket on the satellite (analogue or digital) receiver.
Both the VCR and the analogue satellite receiver must be
tuned to different UHF channels than the Mediamaster when
The analogue satellite receiver must be switched to OFF
(standby) when you want to watch digital terrestrial chan-
nels from the Mediamaster.
Connecting a HiFi system
• Connect an RCA/Cinch stereo cable from the AUDIO L R sock-
ets on the Mediamaster to the LINE, AUX, SPARE or EXTRA
input sockets on your HiFi system.
• If available you can connect an RCA/Cinch single cable from
the DIGITAL AUDIO socket on the Mediamaster to your HiFi
or Dolby Pro Logic system.
Note: To avoid interference you must use a screened audio