CONNECTION OF THE MEDIAMASTER
The box for your Mediamaster should contain the following items:
• the Mediamaster
• remote control with 2 AAA batteries
• SCART lead (fully featured 1,0 metre)
• aerial/RF lead (double screened 1,5 metres)
• Owner's Manual
• Software License agreement
• mains lead
About the SCART sockets
• The rear panel of the Mediamaster is equipped with 2 SCART
sockets (see diagram). When you connect other products
to any of these sockets, always use fully featured SCART
leads (as supplied). There are "less well specified" SCART
leads on the market and picture quality could be reduced if you
Preparing the Remote Control
• Remove the cover on the battery compartment at the bottom
of the remote control.
• Insert the 2 AAA (1,5 V) batteries, as shown in the diagram,
taking care to observe the + and - markings indicated inside.
• Replace the cover.