The configured functions are displayed as buttons on
Click the function button you want to use on the Trigger
panel. The selected function is activated. The selectable
functions are as follows:
• send still image files attached to an e-mail (page 25)
• send still image files to an FTP server (page 25)
• record still image files in the built-in memory or USB
memory (not supplied) (page 25)
• control the alarm output (page 26)
• play the audio file stored in the system (page 26)
Preset position panel
The above is displayed only when one or more preset
positions are stored in memory.
The registered preset position is displayed with a
Select the Preset position name from the list. The
camera will move to the preset position that you have
stored in memory using the Preset position menu.
• This operation is not available on the SNT-EP104 or
• To operate the camera, it is necessary to have a camera
connected, and the connection/setting set correctly.
(The Other panel is displayed in the case of an MPEG4
or H.264 image.)
You can switch between TCP and UDP (Unicast/
Each click switches the transmission mode of the video/
audio data between TCP mode, Unicast mode, and
Multicast mode (page 26).
The image shot by the camera is shown here.
You can use the camera control panel bar to pan or tilt.
Plug-in free Viewer
Main viewer using Plug-in free Viewer
You can use the tool bar to pan or tilt.
Configuration of Main Viewer