8.6.3 Test sequence
Danger of electrocution!
Do not plug in the coffee machine during the protective earth continuity
Read and observe safety instructions in user manual of test equipment.
1) Connect black measuring cable to
ground pin of power plug with an alli-
gator clip (example shown: Swiss
3) Remove water tank.
4) Remove maintenance unit.
5) Open closing handle.
6) Insert tip of red test probe up into cap-
sule ejection slot and touch thermo-
7) Press "measure" button and read off
The resistance must be lower than
8) Fill in measured value in a test report.
2) Switch on test equipment and select
protective earth continuity test.
F U N C T I O N T E S T S
Pixie service manual
This test sequence is
not applicable for cof-
fee machines with
two-wire power cords (with-
out ground pin).
of test equipment.
By looking into the
casule ejection slot
form below, metallic
parts of the thermoblock
are visible on both sides of
the capsule cage.