8.4.2 Test run
11) Open the valve and let the water flow
for approximately 10 sec out of the
12) Close the valve completely. The pres-
sure stabilizes after increasing briefly
between 16-19 bar (pressure check).
The pressure increases slowly with
increasing temperature. Should the
pressure exceed 23 bar, switch off
the coffee machine and release the
pressure by opening the valve.
13) Check connections under pressure for
audible and visible leaks
- through opening in right housing
- through opening for capsule ejection.
F U N C T I O N T E S T S
Do not run the pump for more
than 50 sec with the valve
Pixie service manual
For better visibility
use a flashlight.