T' - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Shift in (SI)
• Input of SI code cancels enlarged characters. :ters.
• When SO and SI are mixed, printing will be carried
out as follows.
A) Input SO+"A"+CR+LF
Printing: A (enlarged character)
B) Input SO+"A"+SI+"A"+CR+LF
• This is a printer select instruction code.
• This code can be ignored by the operation of the
internal function switch.
• When this code is received, the ON-LINE indicator
will go on.
• This is' a printer deselec1 instruction code.
• This code will be ignored when the printer is execu-
ting deselect operation.
• This code can be ignored by seIecting the relevant
• This is a cancel code, which cancels data in the buffer
stored before this code is received. SO/SI code is also
• N at applicable to image printing.
• After this code is received, 1/9 inch line feed will be
• This code cannot be cancelled until ESC+02H is
received or power is turned off.
• This code can be received anywhere during data re-
• After this code is received, 1/6 inch line feed will be
After automatic feeding is executed to the next line
position, 1/6 inch feed will be started.
• When this code is received, the carriage returns to
the home position and then the 136-character mode
will be selected.
• Printing after this code is received will have the
following printing construction - Or gap between
= 2 dots