Caller ID with Call Waiting Service
In order to use the "Caller ID with Call Waiting" service you must subscribe to a
telephone company that offers Caller ID service combined with "call waiting"
When a new call comes in while you are talking, you will
hear a notification beep from the handset and the
volume is momentarily muted. The new caller's name
and phone number, if available, appears on the display.
1. When you receive a "call waiting" call and you want to connect the call, press
G. The active call will be placed on hold and the new call will be active.
2. Press G to alternate between calls.
3. Press P to end the call or place the handset back on the base.
Storing a Caller ID Record to the Speed Dial Directory
1. Press H.
2. Use the L
3. Press E.
4. The display will show "SAVE NUMBER?"
5. To save the record press E.
6. The display will show "ENTER LOCATION" with the next available location
7. Change the location or press E to store the number.
8. The display will show "STORED."
9. Press H to finish.
M to scroll to the call record you wish to store.