To install the 3.6V 600mAh cordless handset battery pack:
1. Slide open the battery compartment door on the back of the handset.
2. Insert the battery pack so that its connectors line up
and plug into those built into the handset.
3. Close the battery compartment door.
4. Place the handset on the base unit cradle.
5. Once you have installed the battery pack and placed
the handset on the base you will hear a tone
indicating the handset has connected with the base
and will successfully charge.
6. IMPORTANT: Charge the battery pack for at least 12
hours before using the handset the first time.
7. The charge LED on the base illuminates when the
handset is properly making contact with the charge
A fully charged battery lasts for approximately:
• 6 hours when you use the handset continuously (talk time).
• 5 days when the handset is not in use (standby).
When the Battery Needs Charging
• The phone will beep.
• The display will show "BATTERY LOW."
When to Purchase a New Battery Pack
If the battery lasts only a few minutes even after a full charge, the usable life of the
battery has expired and needs to be replaced. Contact TT Systems LLC customer
support center at 800-955-1009 or on the Internet at www.ttsystems.com.