Making Calls With Speed Dialing
1. To make a call using one-touch dialing, press
and hold the number location that the number is
stored under. The display will show the number
and begin scanning for a clear channel. Then
the IBM-3455 will dial the number displayed.
2.When you are finished with your call, press P,
or place the handset back in the base.
Note: Be sure to check that the line is not in use by
Dialing from Directory
1. To make a call from the speed dial directory press E.
2. Locate the number you wish to dial using L
3. Push P. The display will show the number, and begin scanning for a clear
channel. The number displayed is then dialed.
4. When you are finished with your call, press P, or place the handset back on
Deleting a Stored Number
1. Press E.
2. Locate the number you wish to delete using L
3. Press R. The display will show "REMOVE ITEM?"
4. Press R to delete the speed dial memory.
5. When you are finished press E.
Caller ID Key