1. Press P. The display will show "CONNECTING". Once the IBM-3455 has
acquired a line the display will show the channel that it is using (eg.
CHANNEL 50). Wait until you hear a dial tone.
2. Press F/PAUSE to redial the number last dialed.
Note: You can press F/PAUSE first to display the number and then press
P to dial the number displayed.
Remote Hold Release
When a line is placed on hold, any other phone on that line can be used to
access the call and hold will be broken from the IBM-3455.
USING YOUR TELEPHONE
When you hear the phone ring:
1. If the handset is in the base, lift the
handset from the base. The handset
will turn on. There is no need to
push the P key if the unit is on the
base when the call comes in.
2. If the handset is off the base the
display will show "RINGING." Push
3. When you are finished, push P or
place the handset back on the base.
Note: If you have Caller ID, the display
will show the Caller ID information
while the phone is ringing.