Section 1 - Product Overview
• Simple to Use: The DCS-1130 is a stand-alone system with a built-in CPU, requiring no special hardware or
software such as PC frame grabber cards. Setup is simple with Camera Setup Wizard technology, which helps
automatically configure your camera's network settings, eliminating the need to set complicated settings on your
• Supports a Variety of Platforms: Supports TCP/IP networking, HTTP, and other Internet related protocols. It can
also be integrated easily into other Internet/Intranet applications because of its standards-based features.
• Remote Snapshot Images and Recording: Using the snapshot and recording features, you can save snapshots
and record video and audio directly from the Web browser to a local hard drive without installing any software,
making it convenient to instantly capture any moment from a remote location.
• Record Directly to a NAS: The DCS-1130 allows you to record directly to a local network area storage device
without the use of a dedicated PC for storing recorded video.
• Low-Light Recording: The DCS-1130's 1 lux light sensitivity allows you to capture video in rooms with minimal
lighting, making it ideal for use in low-light environments.
• Web GUI Configuration: Using a standard Web browser, administrators can configure and manage the Network
Camera directly from its own Web page via the Intranet or Internet. This means you can access your DCS-1130
anytime from anywhere in the world!
• Remote Monitoring Utility: The D-ViewCam application adds enhanced features and functionality for the Network
Camera and allows administrators to configure and access the Network Camera from a remote site via Intranet
or Internet. Other features include image monitoring, recording images to a hard drive, viewing up to 32 cameras
on one screen, and taking snapshots.
• Broad Range of Applications: With today's high-speed Internet services, the DCS-1130 Wireless N Network
Camera provides an ideal solution for live video over the Intranet and Internet for remote monitoring. The DCS-
1130 has a wide range of applications, including industrial and public monitoring of homes, offices, banks,
hospitals, child-care centers, and amusement parks.
• 802.11n Wireless Connectivity: The DCS-1130 offers both 802.11n wireless and Ethernet/Fast Ethernet
connectivity, making the DCS-1130 easy to integrate into your existing network environment. The DCS-1130
works with an Ethernet based network for traditional wired environments and also works with 802.11n/g/b routers
or access points for added flexibility.
D-Link DCS-1130 User Manual