• Always mix gasoline and oil in a clean container
intended for fuel.
• Always start by filling half the quantity of gasoline
required. Then add the entire oil quantity. Mix
(shake) the fuel mixture. Fill the remaining
quantity of gasoline.
• Mix (shake) the fuel mixture carefully before filling
in the machine's fuel tank.
• Do not mix more than max. one month's supply of
• If the machine is not used for a long period of
time, the fuel tank should be emptied and cleaned.
• This engine is certified to operate on unleaded
The catalytic converter muffler
gets very hot during and after use.
This also applies during idling. Be
aware of the fire hazard, especially
when handling the saw near
flammable substances or vapours.
The following precautions reduce
the risk of fire:
Do not smoke or place any
sources of heat in the vicinity of
the fuel. Never refuel when the
engine is running. Always stop the
engine and let it cool for a few
minutes before refuelling. Open
the fuel cap slowly when fuelling
so that any over pressure is
released slowly. Tighten the fuel
cap carefully after refuelling.
Always move the machine from the
fuelling place before starting.
• Clean around the fuel cap. Contamination in the
tank can disrupt operations.
• Ensure that the fuel is well mixed by shaking the
container before filling the tank.
Olja • Olje
Olie • Öljyä
Min. 3 m (10 ft)