1. Flush the fuel tank with clean gasoline, which
afterward should be disposed of in an environ-
mentally correct manner.
2. Clean the outside of the carburetor and the
space around it. Replace damaged parts.
3. Clean the fan blades on the flywheel and the
space around it.
4. Check the fuel filter and the fuel line. Replace
them, if necessary.
5. Check all the cables and the connections.
Replace damaged parts.
6. Change the spark plug.
7. Check and clean the muffler's spark arrest
screen if necessary (only mufflers with a