To vacuum debris from the
The vacuuming device is an accessory and is not
included in the standard supply.
Fitting the collection bag with the
various vacuum tubes
When fitting the tubes to the
blower, the engine must be
switched off and the stop switch
must be in the stop position.
1. Open the collection bag. Insert the collection
bag tube from inside the bag to fit in the
vacuum inlet opening of the bag as illustrated in
the adjacent figure. Close the zipper on the bag.
2. Press the collection bag tube on the blower, turn
it 1/4 of a turn until a snap is heard. The section
of the tube that is covered by the collection bag
must arranged with its outlet pointing
downwards. Attach the carrying strap to the
3. Open the cover at the underside of the blower,
using a screw driver to disengage the locking
piece in the square opening.
4. Press the vacuum tube in the large opening at
the underside of the blower and turn it 45 degrees
until the bayonet mount locks.
5. Push the lower vacuum tube onto the upper tube
as shown in the adjacent figure.
6. Fit the auxiliary handle as described in the
Before vacuuming, put on the required safety equip-
When working with the blower, wear
the required protecting equipment.
Face mask in dusty
USING THE BLOWER