For Husqvarna Parts Call 606-678-9623 or 606-561-4983
Removal of mowing deck
Observe caution. Risk for pinch
• Place the Rider on a level surface.
• Apply the brakes by pressing down the pedal
and lock using the pushbutton.
• Lift up the unit using the lifting lever.
• Remove the nose.
Wear eye protection and work
gloves when working on the
• Remove the belt adjuster's spring.
• Lift off the belt from the belt pulley.
• Hook on the belt adjuster's spring again.
• Hang the belt around the handle.
Unhook the height setting rod (E) by moving the
rear end upwards: Relieve the rod if necessary by
pulling the front part of the frame upwards or
Pull the handle (D) and the deck at the same time.
Release the handle when the deck has come out a
Pull out the unit so that it engages in the outer
Lower down the deck by using the lifting lever on
the driver's right-hand side.