NAVI™ BARS NAVIGATOR
You can make the Mediamaster to start and stop at a predefined
The timer function is very useful when you want to record a pro-
gramme and you are unable to start/stop the recording event
yourself, or when you just want to be reminded of the start of a
programme you do not want to miss.
Note! The timer function only works when the receiver is in
• First, select Channel List with cursor left/right.
• Then, step to Channel to select the desired TV/Radio channel.
• Set the date using the numerical buttons on your remote con-
• If you enter a wrong digit you can erase it with cursor left.
• Set the start and stop time using the numerical buttons on your
The different start times may never overlap each other. If you try
to enter a start or stop time within an already occupied period of
time you will get a warning message about it.
• Press select to save or back to cancel.
• Press back twice to leave the Navigator and return to view-
to put the Mediamaster in standby.
Up to 8 different events can be predefined. The events will be
sorted in start time order.
At each stop time the box will return to standby.
You can erase a predefined event by pressing cursor right.
• Press back to cancel the deletion and select to delete the
If you have to contact your service provider or a service centre,
they might ask for information available from this menu.
In the menu you find general information about which hardware
and software version your Mediamaster is running on.
From these menus you will get information related to your Serv-
CA Menu and Viaccess