TV Release (0)
With the 0 button you can toggle between external connected
equipment, such as e. g. a digital terrestrial TV or a Video recorder
(the video must be switched on.)
(This is only valid when the units are connected via SCART cables,
and not by RF connection.)
Pressing txt will open a teletext page (if teletext is transmitted.)
Select teletext pages with the numeric buttons on the remote
control. See figure 1.
You can also quickly go to the different page alternatives shown
in any page by pressing cursor left/right.
• Press select on a highlighted page number to go to that page.
• By pressing "0" you can alter between the two last pages you
just have watched.
• Press info to hide everything of a teletext page except its
headline. See figure 2.
• Sometimes a teletext page may contain subpages. When
subpages are available, they are numbered in the lower part
of the screen. See figure 3. To view a subpage, press select
when no page number is highlighted. Step to the different
subpages with cursor left/wright. Please note: It might take
some time before all subpages ara available for selection.
• Press txt/back to return to TV/radio mode.
Cursor up/down will show the next or previous teletext page.
On most new TV sets you can use the TV's remote control to
open and control the teletext functions while watching digital TV
channels. (The function is called VBI insertion.)