CONNECTING THE MEDIAMASTER
Procedure when RF connections are used
This procedure is necessary only when your Mediamaster is
connected to the TV with an RF lead and no SCART leads are
To tune your TV to the RF signal you might also need your TV
manual in addition to this manual. The steps below explain what
to do if you have been unable to use SCART leads in your con-
• Plug in your Mediamaster to the mains.
Tuning your TV to the Mediamaster
• Select a programme number on the TV that is not currently
used for other TV channels.
• Follow the instructions in your TV manual to tune the TV chan-
nel selector to UHF channel 43 (this is the Mediamaster's fac-
tory preset UHF channel).
• Follow the instructions in your TV manual to store this UHF chan-
nel as the channel used by your Mediamaster. You will have to
select it when you want to watch terrestrial digital TV channels.
• When the First time installation menu is visible, press the
Select button on the Mediamasters remote control to start the
If the picture quality is bad you can later change the predefined
UHF channel 43 to any other figure between 21 and 69. You will
also have to tune your TV to the same (= the new) channel
number. Please see RF modulator output channel setting on
When you have a VCR connected it must be tuned to a different
UHF channel (between 21 to 69) than the Mediamaster.