How to set the minute
You can use the timer as a simple minute
minder when none of the burners are
The hob must be activated in order to use
the timer as a minute minder.
Proceed as follows:
1. If necessary, activate the hob by
touching the main ON/OFF Control
for about 3 seconds.
2. Touch the Timer Control
3. Touch the Increasing
to set the required time (max.
time: 99 minutes).
4. The timer begins the countdown a few
seconds after the time has been set.
5. During the last ten seconds, the timer
starts beeping to advise that the timed
period is about to end.
6. An acoustic signal sounds at the end of
the timed period. To stop the acoustic
signal, touch the Timer
To adjust the time setting:
1. Touch the Increasing
or at any time to adjust the
minute minder setting.
To cancel the time setting:
1. Touch the Decreasing Control
the minute minder to zero.