Before the installation and use, read this manual care-
• For your own safety and the safety of your property
• For the protection of the environment
• For the correct operation of the appliance.
Always keep these instructions with the appliance also
if you move or sell it.
The manufacturer is not responsible if incorrect instal-
lation or use results in damage.
Children and vulnerable people safety
• This appliance can be used by children aged from 8
years and above and persons with reduced physical,
sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience
and knowledge if they have been given supervision
or instruction concerning use of the appliance in safe
way and understand the hazards involved. Children
shall not play with the appliance.
• Keep all packaging away from children. There is the
risk of suffocation or physical injury.
• Keep children and animals away from the appliance
when the door is open or the appliance is in opera-
tion. There is the risk of injury or other permanent
• If the appliance has Child lock or Key lock function,
use it. It prevents children and animals from acci-
dental operation of the appliance.
• Do not change the specifications of this appliance.
There is the risk of injury and damage to the appli-
• Do not let the appliance stay unattended during op-
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 19
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 19
• Switch off the appliance after each use.
• Only an approved technician can install and connect
the appliance. Contact an approved service centre.
This is to prevent the risks of structural damage or
• Make sure that the appliance is not damaged be-
cause of transport. Do not connect a damaged appli-
ance. If necessary, contact the supplier.
• Remove all packaging, stickers and layers from the
appliance before first use. Do not remove the rating
plate. It can invalidate the guarantee.
• Fully obey the laws, ordinances, directives and
standards in force in the country where you use the
appliance (safety regulations, recycling regulations,
electrical or gas safety rules etc.).
• Be careful when you move the appliance. The appli-
ance is heavy. Always use safety gloves. Do not pull
the appliance by the handle.
• Make sure that the appliance is disconnected from
the power supply during the installation (if applica-
• Keep the minimum distances to the other appliances
• Do not put the appliance on a base.
• The appliance must be earthed.
• Make sure that the electrical data on the rating plate
agree with your domestic power supply.
• Information on the voltage is on the rating plate.
Subject to change without notice