Pizza, home made
• Put the food out of the packaging and set it on a
plate on the oven shelf.
• Do not cover with a plate or bowl. This can extend
the time to defrost very much.
Oven - Care and Cleaning
Warning! Refer to "Safety information" chapter.
Warning! Before you clean the appliance, switch it
off. Make sure that the appliance is cold.
Warning! Do not clean the appliance with steam
cleaners or high-pressure cleaners.
Caution! Do not use corrosive or scouring
cleaning agents, sharp objects, stain removers or
Warning! Do not clean the glass door with
abrasive cleaning agents or metal scraper. Heat
resistant surface of the inner glass can damage.
Caution! If you use an oven spray, follow the
instructions from the manufacturer.
Catalytic walls (selected models only)
The walls with a catalytic coating are self-cleaning.
They absorb fat which collects on walls while the oven
To support this self-cleaning process heat the oven
without any food regularly:
• Turn the oven light on.
• Remove accessories from the oven.
• Set the Conventional Cooking function.
• Set the oven temperature to 250 °C and let oven op-
erate for 1 hour.
160 - 180
180 - 200
Follow manufacturer`s instructions
200 - 230
180 - 200
• Put the oven shelf in the first shelf level from the bot-
• Clean the oven cavity with a soft and damp sponge.
Warning! Do not attempt to clean catalytic surface
with oven sprays, abrasive cleaners, soap or other
cleaning agents. This will damage the catalytic surface.
Discolouration of the catalytic surface has no ef-
fect on catalytic properties.
• Clean the front of the appliance with a soft cloth with
warm water and cleaning agent.
• To clean metal surfaces use a usual cleaning agent
• Clean the oven interior after each use. Thus you can
remove dirt more easily and it does not burn on.
• Clean stubborn dirt with a special oven cleaner.
• Clean all oven accessories (with a soft cloth with
warm water and cleaning agent) after each use and
let them dry.
• If you have nonstick accessories, do not clean them
using an aggressive agents, sharp edged objects or
dishwasher. It can destroy nonstick coating!
Stainless steel or aluminium appliances:
Clean the oven door with a wet sponge only. Dry
it with a soft cloth.
Do not use steel wool, acids or abrasive materials as
they can damage the oven surface. Clean the oven con-
trol panel with the same precautions
Approx. Cook Time (min)
50 - 60
25 - 50
15 - 25
30 - 50