• Do not dry the machine and/or its components in a
microwave and/or conventional oven.
Clean the machine compartment and the
dispensing unit, we recommend emptying out the
dregs box (10) every day.
• The coffee dispenser (14) may be removed for
cleaning. Rinse the dispensing channels thoroughly
with hot water.
10.1 Dispensing unit
• The dispensing unit (18) must be cleaned every
time you ﬁll the ground coffee container or, in any
case, at least once a week.
• Turn off the machine by setting the power switch
(7) to -0- and remove the plug from the power
Remove the dregs box (10) and drip tray (12),
then open the service door (16).
Take out the dispensing unit (18), holding it
by the handle provided and pushing the «PRESS»
The brew group must be cleaned only with
warm water and no detergents.
Make sure that there are no coffee residues in
the two steel ﬁlters. Carefully wash the upper ﬁlter
• Thoroughly wash and dry all the parts of the dispen-
• Thoroughly clean the machine compartment.
Holding the dispensing unit by its handle, ﬁt it
back securely into place inside the compartment.
• Then close the door and set the dregs box and drip
tray back into place.
Scale forms while the machine is in use; it is necessary
to remove scale every 3-4 months of use or whenever
you observe a decreased ﬂow of water.
If you wish to descale the machine yourself,
you may use any commercially available
non-toxic, non-harmful descaling agent for coffee
DESCALING - LEGAL NOTICE
Warning! Never use vinegar as a descaling
• Mix the descaling agent with water as directed on
the package and pour the solution into the water
• Turn on the machine by means of the power
• Place a large container under the steam tube
Empty the contents of the water container at
intervals (one cup at a time) by turning the steam
knob (17) counterclockwise; turn the knob (17)
clockwise to cut off ﬂow.
• During each interval, allow the descaling agent
to act for about 10-15 minutes, switching off the
machine by setting the power switch (7) to -0-.
• When all of the descaling agent has been used up,
rinse out the water container and ﬁll it with fresh
• Turn on the machine by means of the main switch.
Empty out 2/3 of the water in the tank by
turning the steam knob (17) counterclockwise; turn
the knob (17) clockwise to cut off ﬂow.
• Let the machine heat up and empty out the water
remaining in the tank by turning the steam knob (17)
counterclockwise; turn the knob (17) clockwise to
cut off ﬂow.
Should you use a descaling agent other
than the one recommended you are
advised in any case to follow the manufacturer's
directions on the package.
• The present operating instructions contain all
information necessary to use the machine correctly,
understand its functions, and carry out proper
• The user must be familiar with and observe these
instructions in order to ensure safe operation
and maintenance of the machine. For any further
information, or in case of any problems that may